My Curriculum Vitae
I am a creative and hardworking woman with strong organisational and problem-solving skills. When I start doing something, I always do it until the end. I want to actively participate in challenging projects and get good results. I am not afraid of busy, stressful situations or paper routine. By the way, I am a multilingual person, so I am a great help in international assignments.
Lendo Oy, Helsinki
Lendo is a private and company loan digital broker (+ insurance), which is part of Schibsted Media Group – an international media group with 7,300 employees in 22 countries Lendo started in Sweden in 2007, in Norway in 2012 & in Finland in 2014.
- Product development and roadmap of Lendo products
- Development of the vision and strategy, P/L reporting
- Close work with IT, Marketing & Customer Support
- Business relationships development, partnerships
- IT project management (integrations, platform migration)
- Data Protection Officer (GDPR)
MTV Oy, Helsinki
Research & Business Analyst
As a member of MTV Digital and Consumer Businesses department I attempt to better understand and leverage from the rapidly evolving digital marketing landscape and increase the online performance of MTV Oy, one of the oldest commercial television broadcasters in Europe. I participated in web analytics and digital strategy development for MTV web property with about 4 millions of unique visitors per week (Source: ComScore Digital Analytics and TNS Metrix).
- Designed, developed, and maintained dashboards and reports providing business intelligence (web products, BtoC services and TV content)
- Identified trends, usage and growth patterns, and other key insights
- Worked with the online services and engineering teams to maintaining the websites
- Evaluated the effectiveness of ad campaigns and social media traffic
- Leaded development of analytics throughout the company
- User behavioural trends’ predictions and media usage forecasting
Olympic Winter Games, Sochi, Russia
National Olympic Committee Assistant
I have served Heads of the International Teams participated in Olympic Games with administrative and business problem solutions. Read more in my post here.
Ainoa Resolutions Oy, Helsinki
In 2013-15 I worked simultaneously at MTV Oy and at a global digital marketing company Ainoa Resolution, backed by Omnicom Media Group.
- Result-oriented online advertising and real-time marketing
- Got certified by Google in Marketing, Analytics and eCommerce
Aito Media Oy, Helsinki
I actively participated in the production of TV program “Across Russia in 30 days” for YLE Teema TV Channel. Highly committed to translations, paperwork and TV production hierarchy.
Master of Business Administration
Sept 2016 — May 2018
I study MBA degree programme in Business Informatics, which deepen my business skills as well as strategic and managerial expertise through improved understanding of information management, business intelligence systems and ICT platforms. My analytical and decision-making skills are strongly enhanced as I become an expert in understanding how to use and analyse data and apply business development methods to drive business growth and innovation.
Media Technology Engineer
Sept 2008 — May 2012
During the studies I got an overall view of digital media and its possibilities, and also learned to utilize my knowledge in business. I was prepared to work for TV channels, advertising agencies, engineering offices, consulting or project management in all kinds of media environment.
My major is Media Systems and my minor is Marketing.
Television and Digital Media Production
Ferris State University, USA
Aug 2010 — May 2011
With Television and Digital Media Production program I grew my creative skills and eventually created short films, documentaries, TV programs and talk shows, commercials and televised big sport events. I acquired the skills to produce, direct, capture, edit and stream videos.
My major was Television and Digital Media Production and my minor was International Business Communication.
- Finnish – excellent
- English – excellent
- Russian – excellent
- German – basics
- Web Analytics: ComScore, TNS Metrix, Omniture Insights
- Adobe CS5 suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects, Premiere, Encore)
- Video Editing: Avid Professional, Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas Pro
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.), OpenOffice
Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification by Google
Google Analytics Qualified Individual Certification by Google
Google eCommerce Qualified Individual Certification by Google
Google Mobile App Analytics Qualified Individual Certification by Google
- Finnish Internet Audience Measurement FIAM Steering Group member
- Attended Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit, San Diego, USA, 2016
- Attended International TV & Video Conference, 2016
- Rewarded for my achievements at work by MTV Oy and MediaHub Oy
- Volunteered at church restoration in Karelian village
- Presented HAMK on the International Studying Experience seminar in Sweden, 2011
- Successfully participated in Sense business idea competition, 2010
- Head tutor of Media Technology, 2009-2010 & marketing trips for HAMK abroad
- Nominated by Golden Key International Honor Society for my academic achievement