No doubt it was the greatest Olympic Games in the world! At least for me. I had once-in-a-life experience in Sochi in the February 2014. It was XXII Winter Olympic Games.
Hot. Cool. Mine!
I worked more than 5 weeks in National Olympic Committee Services Center in the Coastal Olympic Village. We have served Chefs de Mission and their Deputies with administrative and business solutions of their problems.
- General information and issue resolution
- Collection of mail and small packages for inter-Village delivery
- Distribution of Marching Passes for Athletes Parade at the Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Distribution of complimentary sport tickets
- Distribution of complimentary Olympic Medals Plaza Athletes’ Zone tickets
- Distribution of printed mass communications and information
- Reservation of bookable meeting rooms
- Coordination of paid translation services
- Distribution of various items (medal boxes, top eight diplomas, participation medals and certificates, purchased replica Olympic torches, etc.)
Here are some pics from our office:
Here are fun pics we took with the Olympic Rings:
In the Mountains, Krasnaya Polyna:
Pics from the Olympic Park in Sochi:
I had such an amazing time in Sochi at the Olympic Games1 I got new valuable experience, met wonderful people, visited places I could never dream about and tasted the great sport will to succeed and to win!